Wednesday 29 January 2014

L'Oreal White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening SPF 17 Day Cream

I am always confused to try any moisturizer as my skin is sensitive and acne prone too. It takes me not only days but weeks to decide an appropriate moisturizer but even after reading many reviews most of the moisturizers turn out to be a failure. Pimples always leave dark spots on face and its hard to lighten them.
After thinking for more than a week I decided to try L'Oreal cream. Actually I went to buy night cream but it was out of stock and I had read good reviews about day cream too so I decided to give it a try.

Claims
  • Helps to reduce spots and visibly brightens skin tone for a more transparent skin.
  • Helps to stimulate skin micro-circulation and brings more glow to skin.
  • Protects against UV and skin darkening (SPF 17).

My thoughts and experience
The cream comes in a transparent glass jar which is a bit heavy. It has an additional lid too which is a plus point.It is a white cream with milky texture, a bit thick as compared to other creams but when applied it blends very smoothly. It has a very pleasant fragrance too which is not strong. The only problem which I faced is that it doesn't absorb easily and leave behind a white film on face. Even when I applied a pea sized amount I noticed the same.You can see this in the pic too.I noticed that the size of pores has minimized and dark spots have reduced. But still I am unable to use it on daily basis as it causes breakouts. I use it thrice in a week.

Its much better to use it as a night cream as it leaves behind white film but if you want to use it under makeup during day time then you can go for it as it works as a sunblock too (SPF 17). I only use it during winters as during summers it fails to control oil. If dry skinned beauties want to use it then I will recommend to use any other moisturizer too as it dries out skin during winters. It does even out the skin tone but dont expect fairness.

Pros
Works both as a moisturizer and sunblock (SPF 17).
Evens out skin tone.
Minimizes size of pores.
Reduces dark spots.
Contains extra lid for protection.
Only pea sized amount is enough.


Cons
Expensive.
Doesn't bring fairness.
Doesn't absorb easily.
Cannot be used as a day cream.

White Film ( One can easily notice that I have not applied cream on fingers)

Availability
It is easily available all across Pakistan but if you want to buy it online then you can easily get it from just4girls in Rs 850.

Recommendation
Oily skinned beauties can only use it during winters. Yes dry skinned beauties can use it during every season but its much better to use it as a night cream as it leaves behind white film on face.


My Rating
4/5

Thank you for your time.

Stay Blessed :)


28 comments:

  1. Looks really great Maria. .
    Nice review

    My recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/01/mua-nail-quake-crackle-glitter-review.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice post....
      I am following you now
      http://myfashionbaye.blogspot.in/

      Delete
    2. Thank you dear.....following you right back...xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I really like your clean layout for the blog, wish I'd done the same when starting out instead of stuffing it with fancy elements! Nice review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....I loved your blog too.....xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  3. This used to my favourite cream ages ago!! Oh how i miss it now!! Great review, sweetheart!

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear....I love this cream too but only during winters....xoxoxo....:D

      Delete
  4. My face is really really oily... so does that mean I shouldn't use it?

    Lovely writing and post dear, I hope we can follow each other on GFC :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Etude House My Blooming Lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun you can use it only during winters....and followed you right back.....xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  5. awww im sad that didn't work on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun it worked but only during winters. Its best for minimizing the size of the pores....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  6. Great review, this seems like such an interesting product, I guess the pro outnumber the cons in the long run!
    abbiievo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear and yes it is a great product....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  7. It's good to see a skin care blog here! Nice review <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review dear!
    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats sad it didnt work for you...nice review!
    i have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! check it out here :)
    Liebster Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww......thank you dear.....xoxoxo....:D

      Delete
  10. im always on the hunt for a nice night cream! keep looking im sure youll find the perfectttt cream for you haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahaha.....I am also on a hunt....lol....:P

      Delete
  11. i am amazed growing fastly day by day keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice review Maria.. loreal products are expensive... :(
    Please check out the latest post on my blog n stay connected.. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/02/valentines-day-celebration-2014-with-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear and yes they are expensive but I still keep on buying them....lol....:P and I will for sure visit the post....much love...xoxoxo...<3 <3 ^_^

      Delete
  13. Nice elaboration. plz tell some best whitening cream as after 4months, i am getting married.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear...you can try Olay natural white, revlon glow and touch, clean & clear fairness cream, ponds white beauty , nivea visage sparkling glow and also use a good soap or face wash....if your skin is not oily and its dry then the best thing is to use milk fat( Top layer of boiled milk. In India and Pakistan its called malai) at night on your face...you will see the results withing a week....use it as a cream every night...moreover focus on your diet too....eat lots of fruits and vegetables....Most important thing these items can give a fresh look and glow to your face....:) Dont expect much.....xoxoxo...:)

      Delete
  14. i have tried this but i didnt like it too much. :(

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena