Tuesday 7 January 2014

Clean & Clear Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser

After much pressure from my friends to use this cleanser I laid my hands on it but to be very honest I wish I had a time machine so that I could go back to the time and change my decision because it made my skin worse. I will never ever repurchase it. Why lets discuss this.


Claims
Clean & Clear active clear acne cleanser goes beyond ordinary cleansing to help clear pimples fast. The effective salicylic acid formula penetrates deep into pores to eliminate acne-causing bacteria and excess oil. Unique active botanical formula effectively reduces surface redness and soothes pimples for visibly clearer skin. Fast and effective cleansing solution for acne-prone skin leaves skin noticeably clearer. 


How to use it
Squeeze a small amount on wet palm and rub the hands until a rich lather is formed and gently massage the product all over your face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly.


Shelf life
 2 years from manufacturing date.

 My thoughts and experience
 Lets start my opinion about this product with its packaging. When I saw this product for the first time then I was not much impressed with it as its packaging is not at all attractive. Everyone including me gets attracted towards bright colors. It comes in a grey colored tube with a purple cap. Some people say the color of the cap is blue but I found it more on the purple side instead of blue. Well the cleanser is transparent in color but when you give a second look to it then you will see that it has white color too so its neither pure transparent nor pure white. Its a mixture of transparent and white. The cleanser smells like a mint which is slightly strong and does lather well. When I used it for the first time I found my skin soft and smooth and even the size of the pores reduced which was obviously temporary. All of the oil from my face was nicely removed. Well problem started from the 4th day. On the 4th day I felt my skin much dry after using it and stretchy too. After an hour of using it my skin started to get red. Irritation started and I felt like I am sitting in front of a heater.My stupidity I continued to use it even after reading the caution mentioned on the product which says that discontinue it if irritation starts. On 7th day there were red spots all over my face and my face was burning like hell. I stopped using it. But it took a week for the red spots to disappear. This product was a nightmare. I can never ever think of using it again.

Pros
  • Easy to carry as its travel friendly.
  • Can easily last for 2 weeks(50g).
  • Removes the oil effectively.
  • Provides cooling sensation to the skin.
  • Price friendly.
 Cons
  • Dries out the skin.
  • Doesn't prevent acne.
  • Can cause irritation in case of sensitive skin.
  • Dull packaging  
Recommendation 

No, not at all. Stay away from this product if you have a sensitive skin.

Availability
You can easily get this product from any leading superstore in 200 Rs as I used 50g and if you want to go for online shopping then you can get it from just4girls

My Rating
1.5/5
 

8 comments:

  1. I guess such strong products should only be used when your skin is at its worst! :/ I feel sorry to read about your experience! Btw, welcome to the blogosphere! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun......Yup I have a bitter experience with this product only because my skin is sensitive...xoxoxoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  2. Well the funny part is that girls with no acne like it and recommend it for acne :P I have always used the C n C face wash as travel-friendly hand washes except for morning burst ones.They are really great..i am sorry your experience was so horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my skin is sensitive too hun.....This might be the reason of my bad experience with this product otherwise I have used simple CnC face wash too and it was good...xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  3. ohh such a bad product....thanks for the honest review maria...
    My recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/02/mua-britain-irelands-next-top-model-palette-review-swatches-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^.....Sure I will visit your blog....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
    2. No Maria i dnt have my own blog darling..I am writing for number of ppl.thats why alwyz leave links wherever my reviews come..
      thank you alwyz for reply it back.

      check out recent post :http://www.wellnessandvanity.com/2014/02/25/mac-fix-review-pictures-fotd/

      Delete
    3. You should have your own blog....You have amazing writing skills dear...xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena