Monday 15 December 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag-October 2014

 I don't think so I am late on posting about my ipsy bag as they don't deliver to Pakistan. Hats-off to facebook page Amor for making it possible and bringing it to Pakistan. Obviously it takes extra time but this bag is worth the wait.

Ipsy is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box. Each month, subscribers receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.You are required to give a beauty quiz so that you can get items according to your skin type and choice but I don't think so subscribers get products according to that quiz, instead they send products randomly.


Lets move on and see what I received in my ipsy bag.

Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser  - .5 oz (15ml) and its value is $4.


Albertini International Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask  - .5 oz (15ml) and its value is $2.30.


Figs and Rouge Rose Berry Hand Cream - 0.67 (20ml) and its value is $6.50.


Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure (Mini)- Its value is 4$.


Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Eyeliner (Full size) - Its value is 15$.


Verdict
So in total this Ipsy bag has a value of about $32 which is low actually for Ipsy. I keep on checking previous bags too so I hope so that next time I will get a better one. Overall, I am still pretty happy with this bag  because I like to try different things. Within a few days I will receive my November Ipsy bag too so fingers crossed. By the way I paid 1500 PKR for the October ipsy bag and 200 PKR for delivery charges.

Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed....:)


20 comments:

  1. I am really interested in that pumpkin exfoliating mask! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it. Fingers crossed.....xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  2. Ipsy bag is really good bt unavailability is a major prob in India too.. enjoy the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety and I totally agree with your point.....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  3. lovely bag

    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.in/2014/12/lacto-calamine-skin-balance-daily-nourishing-lotion-oil-control-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment Maria!
    You have such a nice blog, I enjoyed finding out more about these products :)
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww...thank you sweety.....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  5. I have never subscribed for any subscription box or bag. I prefer choosing products myself. Lets see how these stuffs work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also prefer choosing products myself. This is my first time. lets see, fingers crossed.....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  6. So much prettiness <3 Awesome stuff you got!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Necesserie maravilhosa amei as dica do produtos
    Curta e siga o meu canal
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really good! Thanks a lot for sharing, I always like seeing what other people receive in their subscription boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love to see other people's bags.....lol.....xoxoxo....:D

      Delete
  9. Glad you were pleased Maria. These can be so hit or miss.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you dear...these can be hit or miss....xoxoxo....:)

      Delete
  10. The products looks interesting, will be looking for your reviews :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena