Friday 18 April 2014

VLCC Watermelon & Bergamot Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash

It's not easy for my sensitive and acne prone skin to accept new face washes easily. I am still surprised that how it accepted this one as in the start it broke me out too, not very badly. After that it's working like a magic.
Claims
Formulated for daily use, this soap free gentle exfoliating face wash cleanses and purifies skin to leave it soft and refreshed. Finely crushed watermelon seed granules remove dead skin cells, deep clean pores and prevent formation of black/white heads while stimulating fresh cell growth. Bergamot extract keeps skin free of germs and problem causing bacteria to give a perfectly cleansed, smooth and problem-free skin.

My thoughts and experience
It comes in a white tube which is transparent  from the sides so, you can easily check how much is left. I always use it whenever I do cleansing. As my loyal readers know that I don't do makeup on daily basis so I don't go for proper cleansing daily. I started to do so two weeks ago but it over dried my face so, I left it. Therefore, I use this face wash thrice a week. I only use a tea spoon sized quantity and it leaves my skin super clean. Sometimes, it dries my skin too but I don't face this issue during summers. The best thing is that the expiry date is also mentioned on the crimp. I know ladies who keep on hoarding makeup stuff and even don't bother to check the expiry dates. I am not that kind of person. I always keep my eyes on the expiry dates of my stuff and I throw them into the dustbin , once they are expired. So, this is a plus point that you can easily check the expiry date of this face wash.

 
The face wash is white in color and so are the granules. I have very sensitive skin and I never felt these granules harsh. It has a fragrance too which is so yummy and fresh. It's not very much on the stronger side. In the start I used this face wash on daily basis but soon after it broke me out, I started using it thrice a week and believe me I never got disappointed. From the pix you can easily check that only some of the quantity is left. It shows my love for this face wash. It cleans the pores very gently but, it's not perfect for old and stubborn black heads. It lathers very nicely and brightens up the skin. I love using this face wash and I am going to get a new one after finishing this. It's a 150ml sized tube and it's not a wise decision to take it to college, university or even office as it's cap is not sturdy. It can easily open with a little pressure on the tube so don't do this.


Pros
  • deep cleansing
  • Yummy and fresh fragrance
  • Brightens up the skin
  • Soft and gentle granules
  • For all skin types
  • Can easily check the quantity left


Cons
  • Only key ingredients are mentioned
  • Not perfect for removing black/white heads
  • It can be dry for dry skinned beauties during winters

Availability
I don't remember it's exact price as I purchased it back in 2013 but it's easily available at all leading superstores in Pakistan. If you prefer online shopping then 175ml sized tube is available at Just4girls.


Recommendation
Yes

My Rating
4.6/5

Well, here is a picture of yummy samosa chat which I enjoyed in my university cafeteria with my lovely friends. My readers know that I love to cook too so, sometimes, I love to share pictures of food too....:)


Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed....:)

76 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love watermelons too.....lol.......much love......xoxoxo....:D

      Delete
  2. Sounds good, I have same skin type :) your last picture made me hungry lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for sensitive skin....try it.....I love food.....lol.....xoxoxo...:D

      Delete
  3. It sounds so healthy! :D By the way, loving your review style! Keep it coming girl! :)

    p.s: The samosa looks so tempting! Why'd you crush it or is that how it's served?! :D

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....I crushed it...It's not served like this...lol.....much love....xoxoxo...:D

      Delete
  4. woww you made me hungry :) lovely post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems you are also a food lover...lol.....much love....xoxoxo....:D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Give it a try......much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  6. awesome review maria. watermelon & bergamot sound so refreshing! i can imagine it smells really good. glad you gave it a chance and kept at it. i've had a couple of bad experiences when starting a new skin care system (so i'm always wary). this seems really good overall. i like when products work. fabulous review doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww........thank you sweety........I am also happy that I gave it a chance....much love......xoxoxo....^_^ <3

      Delete
  7. love the detailed review .. n samoosa is a total yummm .... Nice work dear <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear...omg I love samosa chat.....lol.....much love.....xoxoxo....<3 ^_^

      Delete
  8. wow nice review .. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for liking it......much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  9. I love skincare products that smell great! need to try this <3 ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing....give it a try....You will love it for sure....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  10. wow great review n love the look of your blog...have it said this before?zalim ...take off the photo of this yummy samosa chat.It looks delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww.....thank you dear for these lovely words......I love samosa chat....lol....much love.....xoxoxo....:D

      Delete
  11. Vlcc can be hit or miss.. glad it worked u .. samosa chat is so yumm.,, nice review dear xoxo
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety.....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  12. Wow.... nice..
    Eyes on samoosas... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahaha...We pakistanis are mad after samosas, pakoras and other food items like these....lol.....much love....xoxoxo......^_^

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....much love....xoxoxo......^_^

      Delete
  14. great review
    I'm the person who will look at expiry date first before purchasing
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I also always keep my eyes on expiry dates....much love......xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  15. Amiga post e produtos maravilhoso amei.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado querida ..... muito amor ....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  16. Yumm! Never heard of watermelon flavored face wash! Will look for this one in Bahrain *~* but I'm not sure about the dry skin part :(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fragrance is soooooo yummy.......love it.....xoxoxo.......:D

      Delete
  17. Samosa chaat is my favourite tooooooooooooooo! hehe anyways i think this might be a little drying for my skin :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehehehehehe....yes it's lil drying for dry skinned beauties.......much love...xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  18. Looks interesting! thanks for sharing :)

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow 4.6 oout of 5 is awesome and seems so

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for sensitive and acne prone beauties...It's not at all harsh......much love....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  20. wow looks great product..nice review
    but last pic omg...samosa is vvv yummy..my fav....mmmm
    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/04/bourjois-blush-rose-ambre-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety.......much love....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  21. I'm not sure how this would work for me. I have super dry skin, but it sounds good!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not perfect for super dry skin....You will need a moisturizer.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
    2. It's amazing dear.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  22. sounds lovely :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  23. Great review dear!! I didn't know this product!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....give it a try, you will love it.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  24. Nice review and pics, Maria!
    To me the product looks good.

    makeupdemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....I love this face wash....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  25. Very nice post :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.......much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  26. Interesting ...I have never seen watermelon face washers before *0*

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for liking it......much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  27. I love to exfoliate my face too once in awhile! thanks for sharing this.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect for sensitive skin.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  28. Very inspiring post!

    xx ML EDITOR
    ____

    MODE LAB IS MAGAZINE MADE BY YOU

    follow us and send your fashion view(article)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for liking this post....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  29. Seems like a great product. And I love watermelon, so I'm sure I'd like this too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it for sure....It's fragrance is sooooo yummy......much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  30. great post dear! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety.....much love......xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  31. I LOVE watermelons like crazy. It looks great doll..!! :)

    Love
    http://thesunshinegirll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg....I also love watermelons...lol....Sometimes I really want to eat this face wash because of it's fresh and yummy fragrance.....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  32. Sounds nice
    Love
    Want to follow each other?
    New Post Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you right back dear....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  33. Such a great review, thank you!!! Just for the smell I would so try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....Give it a try....It's amazing.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  34. Loved your detailed review dear! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety.....much love.....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  35. Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  36. Looks like a really good product! Loving your blog, new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  37. Nice post my dear,you have a great blog.

    I'm following you,hope you'll do the same
    Kisses,http://missdelicious94.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena