Saturday 15 March 2014

Saeed Ghani Herbal Skin + Whitening Soap

Hello ladies! 

If you love herbal skincare products then you must be familiar with Saeed Ghani's name. Today, I am going to review Saeed Ghani's Herbal Skin + whitening soap.

Claims
Herbal skin + is an advance whitening product, specially designed at Saeed Ghani's herbal laboratory; was created after years of pioneering research by combining the century old recipes with science and technology. Our skin whitening secret is a unique formulation with combination of natural ingredients extracts. That works by elevating skin clarity and brightness. The nutrients and exfoliates contained in the herbal skin + lightening formulas promote the generation of new skin cells and are highly essential in providing an even skin tone. The result is a silky white complexion that glows from within.

My thoughts and experience
I used this soap for full fifteen days to review it properly. It comes in a card board packaging which is, white and light yellow in color. The soap itself is wood like in color and, it's not smooth like other soaps. When I used it for the first time, I felt the tiny grains while rubbing it in my hands. It has a strong fragrance but, I am ok with it. It lathers very well and keeps the skin dry for 5-6 hours easily. I use it twice a day for best results. The only thing which I don't like about this soap is, it is very very slow in reducing the dark spots. Even after 15 days I can still see the lightest dark spot on my face. I am not even satisfied with it's whitening claims. It has pure ubtan in it but my skin has not brightened up. It's almost the same. Well, the plus point is that it cleans the face deeply and I don't get any breakout.

Well, I am not going to repurchase this soap as I have better options. I only purchased it to reduce the dark spots on my face and it failed to do so.

 Pros
  • Budget friendly (PKR 80).
  • Prevents acne growth
  • Cleanses effectively
  • Keeps the face matte for 5-6 hours.
  • Lathers well

Cons
  • Strong fragrance
  • Doesn't reduce dark spots
  • Whitening claim is not true
  • Only suitable for oily and acne prone skin 

Availability
It is easily available at all leading superstores in Pakistan for 80 PKR.

Recommendation
Well, I will not repurchase it. But, if you are interested in trying this out then it is suitable for oily and acne prone skin. It is drying for dry and combination skinned beauties.

My Rating
3.5/5

Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed.....:)


49 comments:

  1. Soap is a big no no! You can use ubtan directly and get the results you want very effectively :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not into soaps anymore but whenever I am tempted to buy, I always make sure to get a soap case too....lolzzzz.....:P I will try ubtan too.....xoxoxo...:D

      Delete
  2. i havent tried this.. well im not into soaps too! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also into face-washes....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  3. I never heard this brand
    but I always interested to try herbal products ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These days I am also trying my best to try herbal products....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^ <3

      Delete
  4. oh im sad it didn't work on you
    I have ordered a neem soap let see if it work on me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I was expecting much.....Fingers crossed for your review.....xoxoxo.....much love.....^_^

      Delete
  5. When I think of soap I would never associate it with something I would use for my face! Really interesting!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I am not into soaps now but sometimes when I read good reviews about soaps then I feel there is no harm to try. But I make sure I have soap case too....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  6. thanks for the review maria .. i really dont trust all those whitening claims

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here....I also don't trust...your natural skin tone can never change but yes, as I have acne prone skin so I am all the time in search of something that can reduce dark spots and minimize pore size.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  7. Great review dear...you have a lovely blog...would you like to follow each other...do let me know...stay connected doll....:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear....much love...xoxoxo...^_^

      Delete
  8. I liked ur honest review Maria.. we have some soaps like these in Patanjali bt not ones with scrub like properties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome review Maria! I can't take much fragrance on my skin due to its sensitivity. It's ashame it didn't reduce dark spots well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also sensitive to fragrance but sometimes I don't give much importance to it...lol.....much love dear....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  10. Amazing review..I found your blog through mutual bloggers..started following your blog and bloglovin :)
    Please follow my blog too www.TheSyedaSisters.com
    JazhakAllah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for stopping by....Following you right back within a second.....much love....xoxoxo....<3 :)

      Delete
    2. Aww welcome <3 very sweet of you. the following thing was disabled on my blog so just fixed it, sorry about that *_*

      Delete
    3. GFC is not working at the moment.....tried hard....following you via bloglovin and facebook.....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  11. Soap leaves your skin dry. I like dove products. http://www.mustseemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dove soaps only but they are not for every skin type. I can't use dove soaps during summers. I always get pimples so I prefer to use them during winters.....much love.....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  12. I heard soaps are harsh to the skin. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. I prefer face wash.....xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  13. Soaps are a thing of the past for me.Great Review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.....people are into face wash now....Soaps are harsh but there are good ones too......much love....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  14. Amiga post maravilhoso .
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've not used soap on my face since my teens! Fab review!

    Halima
    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....It depends on my mood....Sometimes I love to try new soaps....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  16. such an honest review .. love ur blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety.....You have an amazing blog too and I am your regular reader. I don't miss any post.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^ <3

      Delete
  17. I have oily and acne skin, might try this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try but don't expect that it will reduce dark spots...much love...xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  18. i am using their multani mitti soap (for oily acne prone skin) and so far so good...lovely review as always :) xoxo
    Sadia Malik's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....much love.....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  19. Thank you sweety......much love.....xoxoxoxo......^_^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you dear....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey dear. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Followed you on google+ and bloglovin. Would you like to follow each other on Facebook and Instagram .Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)See you on my account. If you want any support from me I am here, just let me know! :)
    Richa
    Much love XOXO
    http://www.yulookgorgeous.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. And also i am so glad to meet you. Made one pakistani friend :) XOXO
    Richa
    Keep in touch
    http://www.yulookgorgeous.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your kind words....I am also glad to meet you....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  23. seems to be a decent one...GReat review Maria

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2014/03/mua-bb-cream-reviewswatches-and-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena