Saturday 22 February 2014

Lancome Color Design Lipstick - Groupie Shimmer

I love lipsticks. I am not a lover of lip glosses so my focus is always on lipsticks and I keep on adding them to my collection.
When I got this lipstick in my hands, I don't know why I didn't like this shade. I am more into pinks and this could be one of the reasons. I am always afraid to try new lip colors so for 3 months I didn't bother to use it even. I used it for the first time on my friend's wedding and at that time I came to know that its a beautiful shade. Its a deep copper-bronze shade with a lot of shimmer in it. This is my first lipstick with shimmer in it and its not as smooth as other lipsticks. You can feel the shimmer while applying it on your lips. It gives very bright look to your lips and you can wear this shade on daily basis. I don't need to tell you this that its perfect for functions too.

The lasting power of this lipstick is good and it can easily stay on your lips for 4-5 hours even after taking meals. It is very easy to remove and doesn't leave behind any stain. Moreover It is very pigmented and you can apply it in one quick swipe.
Pros
  • Easy to remove
  • Perfect for functions
  • Gives bright color to lips
  • Has shimmer in it
  • Scent free
  • Very pigmented

Cons
  • Expensive
  • More suitable for fair skinned girls
  • Shimmer makes it less creamy and smooth
  • Lasting power is good but not very good


Availability
This shade is not easily available in Pakistan so if you want to buy it then check it online but keep it in your mind that price of this shade vary from region to region.

My Rating
4/5


Thank you for your time.
Stay Blessed....:)

31 comments:

  1. I also rather use lipsticks than lip glosses. Lancome is great brand and I believe that this product is great! The color looks very nice : )

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancome is such a lovely brand, totally digging their make-up bags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here....I am also on a hunt.....xoxoxo...:D

      Delete
  3. Beautttiiiful color!!! :)
    http://yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in/2014/02/why-should-you-start-drinking-green-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup....Its a beautiful color....love it...xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  4. awesome shade as i love shimmer a lot..such a grgs shade <3
    my recent one :http://www.cosmochics.com/reviews/inglot-eyeshadow-ds-square-504-review-swatches-eotd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shimmer part is not my type, but I really like the color....xoxo
    *THE SISTERS GO SHOPPING*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear....I like this shade too....xoxoxo...:)

      Delete
  6. wish there was no shimmer otherwise a pretty shade.. nice review Maria xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well reviewed Maria.
    I really like the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shade but I dont like too much shimmer...lovely review dear...following you now on google+...it would be great if you follow me back...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also not a big fan of shimmer in lipstick but I love this shade....Following you right back on GFC.....xoxoxo.....:)

      Delete
  9. Lovely post dear:)
    Love reading your blog it's really interesting and helpful!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....much love....xoxoxo.....^_^

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I love this color too......xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  11. Nice review!! I love the color~ ^^
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely color.... but i am so over the shimmers right now!!
    Wish it was cremesheen or just creme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand...I am also not much into shimmers but I love this shade...It doesn't look over....xoxoxo.......^_^

      Delete
  13. the shade looks great
    I'm just following u back dear ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.....much love....xoxoxo....^_^

      Delete
  14. Great review :) loved the color
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, 2014. All rights reserved. Theme images by linearcurves. Powered by Blogger.

© 2014 Skin Care Blog by Maria Hussain, AllRightsReserved | Designed by ScreenWritersArena